my chemical romance was so fucking important they had something in them that will never compare to any other band they changed the fucking world and im never gonna get over how fucking good and unbelievable they were
what the FUCK is that hideous yellow circle in the sky
if this gets to 300k i will burn down my house
i wish there wasn’t a stigma about doing things alone. you can’t go out to eat alone, you can’t see a movie alone, basically anything fun, you’re looked down on for doing alone and it’s so stupid you shouldn’t need other people to validate your decisions
I go out to eat alone
I do tons of things alone. What stigma?
I think a lot of us grow up with this idea that we’re the center of the universe and everyone is paying attention to us all the time.
Once you realize that strangers literally don’t give a single shit about you, you are going to be 100% more happy.
No one notices what you’re wearing. No one is going to remember what your hair looked like. 10 minutes from now that cashier will not remember that you were buying ice cream and condoms. That guy at the movie theater could not care less that you bought one ticket and went to see a movie by yourself. Everyone at the cafe is busy thinking about themselves, not wondering why you’re sitting at a table doing your own thing by yourself. Nobody cares!
The stigma is imaginary.
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
playlist for the day
- i don’t care - apocalyptica
- really don’t care - demi lovato
- i don’t care - fall out boy
- i love it (i don’t care) - icona pop
- i don’t care - 2ne1
- i don’t care about you - cody johnson
- we don’t care - kanye west
- i don’t care anymore - phil collins